Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I don't have a cell phone, just a land line. It's not

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a cell phone, just a land line. It's not letting me send email. How do I change my password? I think that's the problem.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use the phone now, that's not the problem. The problem is that I can't send email.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I go about doing that?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just please connect me.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I solved the problem hours ago. Thanks. *****

Thank you

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer