Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just got a panasonic kx-tgd220 with 4 handsets. I can get…

Customer Question
I just got a panasonic...
I just got a panasonic kx-tgd220 with 4 handsets. I can get 2 handsets to charge but 2 will not. I have tried switching everything around with no positive results.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Will those 2 handsets charge on the other bases (where the other phones do work)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.