Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I would like to stop incoming calls actually ringing on a…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to stop incoming calls actually ringing on a certain extension

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

NEC SV8100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Just today and nothing, we don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

We have 4 lines coming in - but line 2 has been lit up like it is busy/engaged for about a week - how do i clear that line?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried disconnecting line 2 from the phone system?