Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone has stopped being usable because it says that there…

Customer Question
Hello my phone has...

Hello my phone has stopped being usable because it says that there is a line in use. Help please. I can't get rid of the notice and can't make calls.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic 6.0plus model no kx-tga470

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGA470? What have you tried so far?

2days. I've unplugged it, tried turning it off, dialed numbers, checked menu, etc. with no results

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me turn it back on please. I do not get a dial tone either.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)