Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

It does not ring. Vtech Ds6722. 2 days ... looked at all…

Customer Question
It does not ring ...

It does not ring

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Vtech Ds6722

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DS6722? What have you tried so far?

2 days ... looked at all options but dont see anything about ringer . Phone lights up when a call comes in but can't here it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks