Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cant get my talking caller ID TO WORK. Or show whose

Customer Question
Hi, I cant get...

Hi, I cant get my talking caller ID TO WORK. Or show whose calling on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A month

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ive been trying. Even downloaded the manual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess not, just need to know what I'm doing wrong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ph. #(###) ###-#### Please call.
Hello! IS anyone there????
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other Caller ID phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I have the model number number and l have Verizon as my phone provider. Its -KX- TG4134 N I bought the manual up on line.Not helping.

HI again,

If you can, please respond to the last question, posted again below:

Sorry, Don't have $26.00, They just charged me $36.00. to get a response which was supposed to be $5.00
No ,just Verizon. PHONE , CABLE & INTERNET
they want $46.00 a year for a quicker response. Sorry. Can't afford that.

As mentioned earlier:

ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me)

So do you have access to a DIFFERENT CALLER ID PHONE that CAN be connected to the line - to TEST if the Caller ID feature is working?

OR - can you take the Panasonic system to a different location (friend/neighbor) and connect to their phone service - to TEST it there?

Thanks

Can you help without the additional charge?

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - and no control of any OFFERS made.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

To continue here, please let me know if you can do either the tests mentioned in my last note.

Thanks, ***** *****