Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a CM18445 console. I am finding that I cannot access…

Customer Question
We have a CM18445...

We have a CM18445 console. I am finding that I cannot access it's voicemail system remotely if I am on a cell phone. I've tried the long and normal tone settings on my a couple of different cell phone types with no success. Is there something I need to set on the console?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

We recetnly purchased it - we've never been able to access it from a cell.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

A factory reset doesn't help this issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.