Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I accidently blocked a number that doesnt need to be. i can…

Customer Question
I accidently blocked a...

I accidently blocked a number that doesnt need to be. i can find out how to un block thi caller thrugh the handset

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic kx-tg573

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG573? What have you tried so far?

Since yesturday afternoon. ive tried going threw the options through the phone and it has no system to actually unblock said caller

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank you for your help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), just give me a couple moments to put together the instructions for you.

Your specific model has a few "sub" models under the same model number, so there may be a couple different ways to get the number unblocked. I am going to give you both sets of instructions, if neither one of them work, reply and let me know so we can try something different.

Method 1:

1. On your handset press [MENU] and then dial #217
  2. Use the up and down arrows to choose the number you want to remove
  3. Press [SELECT] to choose the number
  4. Press the [ERASE] option to delete that number from the blocked list
  5. Press [OFF] to save

Method 2:

1. Scroll through the caller ID until it shows the number you blocked by accident
  2. Press [CALL BLOCK]
  3. Press [SELECT]
  4. Press [ERASE]
  5. Choose yes and press [SELECT]
  6. Press [OFF]

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Eric, Technician