Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Moved device to new location. doesn't work. Obihai. One

Customer Question
Moved device to new...

Moved device to new location . doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Obihai

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

One week. Bought new cord still only one green light is on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have a business line and a personal line

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help

What is the make/model of the device?

obihai model obi202 mac 9cadef201f3a obi #500377173 192.168.102

Unplug the power cord

Wait 10 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Do you still have the issue?

I solved the issue myself. The LAN line was not pushed in all the way into the box. All lights and phones now work.

Great to hear