Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I get the phone to have the verizon answering system…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the phone to have the verizon answering system when the phone is answered

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic KX-TGEA40

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGEA40? What have you tried so far?

Not sure nothing so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

We had a connection before to the Verizon answering system-----our phone died so we purchased this system and now the verizon answering does not answer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) What exactly happens when this new system is connected to the phone line? For example, does a different system pick up calls that are not answered, do calls ring endlessly (if not answered), etc.?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks