Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Ican’t Increase the number of rings on my phone. I need to…

Customer Question
Ican’t Increase the number...

Ican’t Increase the number of rings on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I need to increase the number of rings on my phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I read the instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes the phone does not work and I get a beeping sound

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)