Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Somehow it got on silent mode and I can't figure out how to…

Customer Question
Somehow it got on...

Somehow it got on silent mode and I can't figure out how to turn it off. I am missing important calls. how do I turn it off?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Uniden model DCX15 (the last number could be a 6 or nine) I can't read it it's so small. Also on the phone it say DECT6.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DCX15? What have you tried so far?

It's been about 3 days. I have tried all the set ups but still won't clear. under the #key it says "silent" but when I try pressing that all I get is the # symbol.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.