Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The sound of the ringing is so low. how do I make it sound…

Customer Question
The sound of the...

The sound of the ringing is so low. how do I make it sound louder from base and when I play messages it is also very low. also how can I retreive calls when i AM OUT OF STATE. WHAT IS THE CODE

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

I H AD IT ON SEASONALHOLD AND WHEN IT WAS RESTARTED BY COMCAST i COULD HARDLY HEAR IT , YET THE BARS FOR LOUDNESS ON THE O PHONE I ON THE LOUDEST.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

YES.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. i AM AN 85 YEAR OLD SENIOR WHO HAS NOT YET REALLY ENTERED THE 21ST CENTURY.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your phone system. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone.

DID NOT RECEIVE ANSWER NO ANSWER WAS GIVEN TO ME ON MY COMPUTER AND I WILL ADVISE MY VISA CARD THAT i AM CHALLENGING THE COST. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY EXTRA FOR PHONE. i HAVE TRIED TO CANCEL ALL ACTIVITIES. mRS. zELIG