Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I was sure I was registered but my land linetwlls me I need…

Customer Question
I was sure I...

I was sure I was registered but my land line(###) ###-####twlls me I need to register the MJGO

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Uniden

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Uniden system? What have you tried so far?

Uniden 6.0

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have I done all that is nesessary? No I went thru that just a short time ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.