Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

On the model KX-TG7875 phone system, what is your loudest…

Customer Question
On the model KX-TG7875...

On the model KX-TG7875 phone system, what is your loudest ring tone & how do I get it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a model KX-TG7875 WITH A BASE UNIT NO. KX-TG7871 land line phone system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG7871? What have you tried so far?

I bought the system on Oct 27, 2017 and have not been able to decipher the Operating Manual that came with this chinese junk.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's a good start. Also need to get sounds louder as I have a hearing problem.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, while it is ringing, keep pressing the Up Arrow on the handset until itt gets to the maximum.

Let me know how you go please

I have done that. It still is not very loud. What is the maximum number of bars that should appear?

Nearly all models it is 5 but you keep pressing the up button until it does not increase anymore, it is then at the maximum for this phone