Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My answering machine says full, I know it isnt. How do I get…

Customer Question
My answering machine says...

My answering machine says full, I know it isnt. How do I get it emty. If I push delete I will delete all messages

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dect601 serial number 81cxa302385

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DECT601?

A long time. I made a call Thursday and paid 9.00 for a tech.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pearl could you call our office(###) ###-#### We do not have email working at the office at the present. I am not the one who got the message and I am at home. The ladies name is Judy. Thanks JoAnn S'OS Senior council.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail and our phone provider is ATT

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None have no idea what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We need to get internet connected.. How many memories are in the memory and how do we pick them up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.