Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Please help me forward phone calls from my KX-TGE430 to my…

Customer Question
Hi. Please help me...

Hi. Please help me forward phone calls from my KX-TGE430 to my cell phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic Model KX-TGE430

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGE430? What have you tried so far?

I have done nothing. I don't know how to do it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me at(###) ###-####
How much longer?
Anybody out there???
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Can you tell me who provides your home phone service?

AT & T

Thank you for the info,

the forwarding is actually a function of your ATT account. The panasonic on its own, as well as any other single line home phone system, has no ability to forward as forwarding requires a multiline system with multiple lines of service.

ATT may have a forwarding option though, if that is included with your service from them. To try using that,

take your panasonic handset, press Talk to get a dial tone, and key in *72, followed by your full 10 digit forwarding (cell number), then hang up

to cancel the forwarding when you are finished using it, from the home line dial *73.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.