Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Can you give us a wring diagram for installing KX-T30865…

Customer Question
Can you give us...

Can you give us a wring diagram for installing KX-T30865 door phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-T30865? What have you tried so far?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Need installation instruction

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Electronics Technician: ever-cssm,
 replied 8 months ago
ever-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/phone-systems/auvsl-give-us-wring-diagram-installing-kx-t30865.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team