Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Is this a pay for answer site? if so I will just take phone…

Customer Question
Is this a pay...

Is this a pay for answer site? if so I will just take phone back to Best buy.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

KX-TGF380

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Week, reading the manual and erasing calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not getting any of my voicemails.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is a paid support site, it is not free help.

Based on what you have described so far though, taking it back to the store would not help, buying a different phone model would not help either, and there is no source of free support that would resolve the issue for you. I can help you here, for the fees you've agreed to and paid on the payment page when posting your question, if you'd like to continue, just let me know.