Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cannot setup my personal message. KXtg7841 panasonic.

Customer Question
I cannot setup my...

I cannot setup my personal message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

KXtg7841 panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Instruction in the manuel. says menue#302 but I keep getting phonebook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to speak with someone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Are these steps being performed on a CORDLESS HANDSET, or the MAIN BASE keypad?

2) Are ANY other buttons/keys being pressed, besides the ones you listed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE
(close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks