Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can not get voice mail I have a wrong VN number in there I…

Customer Question
I can not...

I can not get voice mail I have a wrong VN number in there I ask the people who were suppose to know and they did not know don't how to delet that number if I find number to use. .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I guess this KX-TG1032 hope this is what you need

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried toget rid of the number that is in there and no luck.the number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't put the voice mail message in.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is the issue that you want to set a new outgoing greeting message?
Or that you can't check your messages?

Who provides your home phone service?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer