Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

None of our four home phones will ring with an incoming

Customer Question
None of our four...

None of our four home phones will ring with an incoming call

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic model #KX-TGA20 B

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

TRIED GOING THROUGH ALL THE SETTINGS FOR RING TONE AND RINGER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

DON'T KNOW

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (ring for incoming calls)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Model # on main base is KX-TGEX230. Centurylink is our phone carrier. There are no other phones but the panasonic linked to this service.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

OK - can you tap the HANDSET LOCATOR button - on the MAIN BASE and see if the handsets "ring"?

Also, if you can check the DISPLAY of each handset and let me know if there are ANY icons showing that look unusual?

Thanks