Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to retrieve the last 2 callers phone numbers. How do…

Customer Question
I need to retrieve...

I need to retrieve the last 2 callers phone numbers. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Old-- panasonic kx t7030

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Just *69 but I need the phone number of the caller before that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.