Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

What does connecting mean on a 6.0 phone. I have ls6225-3…

Customer Question
What does connecting mean...

What does connecting mean on a 6.0 phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

I have ls6225-3 sys BUT I'm using ls6205 phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LS6205? What have you tried so far?

The battery says charge for 16 hours and its been in the cradle for 22 hours

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.