Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have forgotten how to use my base phone for Panasonic

Customer Question
I have forgotten how...

I have forgotten how to use my base phone for Panasonic Model # KXTG7873S can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a Panasonic phone the receives messages! Model # KX TG7873S can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I just forgot how to use it. And I don't know how to see who called and how to pull up the #. That called !

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you wanting to know how to listen to the messages from the base?

I didn’t understand all the questions that I was being asked. I ‘m careful about using my credit cards on line.

Okay, on the main base station, there is a PLAY button,

when there are new messages, you simply press that once and it will play back the newest message first. When done, you can press the ERASE button to delete the message if you wish and it will move on to playing the next new one, if any.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.