Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need suppport for a cordless phone can you help me. It is…

Customer Question
I need suppport for...

I need suppport for a cordless phone can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

It is a panasonic kx-tg684 I tried to register an additional had set It registered but there is no dial tone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG684? What have you tried so far?

I did this yesterday. I tried to register it, the hand set lists as registered but there is no dial tone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
registered an additional handset for my panasonic kx-tg6844 system the phone registered and is recognized by the base but there is no dial tone
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and what handset NUMBER was assigned to the just registered handset?

3) What displays on the newly registered handset when pressing the TALK or SPEAKER button?

4) Where was this additional handset purchased and was it "new" or perhaps "used"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks