Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic base phone (model # KX-TGP471) with a…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic base phone (model # KX-TGP471) with a wireless remote handset. (MODEL # KX-TGA939T). The remote handset is not working though the charger and the base set are. I think I need to replace the batteries but they do not tell me the battery size. What size do I need and where can I buy them?

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your Panasonic system, or was it bought separately?

Yes it came with the system.

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

Sorry, the issue has just changed. I just replaced the old batteries and now I get a dial tome on the headset and can dial a number which connects to a called number..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What does not work was my original problem which is that I can not get a dial tone or receive a call using the speaker headset. I bought the headset recently to replace on that I lost on a trip. It has worked fine for months. It is a headset by Power Gear.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

These phones use a rechargeable NiMH AAA style battery, which you may order here: http://amzn.to/2iqbVqE

Can you tell me the model of the headset you are using?

Forget it...I sloved the problem with other Tech help as I got a message that answering my question would cost @$23+. So I exited and will not pay any fees. Thanks for trying...

You paid the agreed upon fees already when posting your question.

If you need more help I'm happy to assist under the fees you've already paid.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer