Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a cordless phone and am trying to erase the voice…

Customer Question
I have a cordless...

I have a cordless phone and am trying to erase the voice mails on it. I got the error to call my phone company for voicemail access number but comcast couldn't do anything for me. Help

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

How do i get there

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

It isnt a smartphone. yes internet is connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Its the landline phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the phone?
Are you listening to messages by pressing the play button on the base station?
If you pick up the line, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

kxtge232
beeps
no i cant afford it
are you still there?
no, i am not on the base, let me go try it there
i cant find the base (someone else set it up for me
are you there

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

Please pick up the line (get a dial tone) then key in *98 and that should put you into the voicemail system,

if that doesn't work try *99

and failing that dial your own full 10 digit home phone number

on another phone
it will be a minute
No problem take your time
just getting back to it. Those solutions say mailbox not in service

But you are certain you hear beeps when you pick up the line?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer