Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to know how to set up a voice message on my CS6719-2…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to set up a voice message on my CS6719-2 phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CS6719-2? What have you tried so far?

I don't have a message currently and don't know how to set it up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

2) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)