Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a dect 6.0.. The system in the Off mode. Pressing the…

Customer Question
I have a dect...

I have a dect 6.0.. The system in the Off mode. Pressing the ON-OFF button does not turn the machine ON. When pressed it keeps repeating OFF. CAN'T GET THE MACHINE ON.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Uniden dect 6.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Uniden system? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Trying to start by pressing on-off button. Machine is turned on otherwise. Will no respond to on-off button. Stuck repeating OFF when button is pressed..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you referring to the answering machine function?

Can you please tell me the model of your system? Dect6 is just a feature, the model is found on the main base station.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.