Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

About KX-TGA740 Objectives:1) to leave a message for when I…

Customer Question
About KX-TGA740 Objectives:1) to leave a...
About KX-TGA740
Objectives:1) to leave a message for when I can't answer phone
2)To determine number of rings before message comes on
3)to explain what the black buttons are for - - they have no indication and
4)what is center button for
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.

If you still need help, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Just give me a call. Make an appointment to talk. Be professional. Thank you. Ruth***

Hi again,

You MAY have a "request a phone call" link/button on your side of the system, that can be used to request a phone call.

NOTE: If we can connect via phone, I will have the same questions as above, so please have those answers ready for that call.

Thanks

Regarding the message on my telephone(###) ###-####which gives an incorrect phone number on the recorded message and rings too few rings.I want 8 rings followed by a clean friendly sounding message saying:“ Please speak clearly; leave your name and telephone number. Thank you. *****”Ruth Sayward
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hi again Ruth,

I still do NOT KNOW the model of the MAIN BASE of the Panasonic system.

I REQUIRE that model number to be able to guide you through the process.

It would also be nice to know what PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER (phone company) you have for this phone line.

And as mentioned earlier: You MAY have a "request a phone call" link/button on your side of the system, that can be used to request a phone call.

That is the only mechanism in place that will allow me to call you and discuss this matter.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)