Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have plantronics t110. The mute button does not light up.

Customer Question
It seems to stuck On...
I have plantronics t110. The mute button does not light up. It seems to stuck On . I can hear but other end can't hear me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.