Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I set the num993ber of rings on a 993 phone. A very…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set the num993ber of rings on a 993 phone

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A very long time

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am willing to pay a technician to solve the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just help me fix my problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 4 days by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.