Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a landline that is not working as of today. I have…

Customer Question
I have a landline...

I have a landline that is not working as of today. I have checked the outside box and found one of the plugged in lines is dead. The other works fine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

This is not a cell phone. It is a landline to my house.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Power button???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.