Phone Systems

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Russell H., Service Tech

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
How do I SHORTEN THE NUMBER OF RINGS BEFORE THE ANSWERING
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Director
Second opinion] How do I SHORTEN THE NUMBER OF RINGS BEFORE THE ANSWERING SERVICE COMES ON… read more
We have KX-YG785 cordless system with digital answering
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
We have KX-YG785 cordless system with digital answering machine. I have (or had) it programmed to answer after four rings...for some reason the machine is not picking up at all and no one is able to l… read more
Can I call s. Cordless phone model KX_TGF572. Can't get
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
no but i need to call him so i call be near the phone… read more
After 4 rings the answer machine takes over. I'm slow and
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
After 4 rings the answer machine takes over. I'm slow and can't reach it in 4 rings. How to I change to make rings longer. … read more
I have a phone that rings once and goes strait to voice
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
i have a phone that rings once and goes strait to voice mail.. i adjusted it to ring 4 times before vm, but it still rings just once … read more
I have a model KX TGFA30 with 4 extension hand sets. One of
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a model KX TGFA30 with 4 extension hand sets. One of the hand sets does not ring or send the call through when I dial out. … read more
We have a DS6672-4 system that has functioned well for
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello! We have a DS6672-4 system that has functioned well for several years; in fact, the unit offers far more features than my wife and I can use/comprehend! … read more
I cannot set the number of rings on the answering, KXTG9471c
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I cannot set the number of rings on the answering JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: KXTG9471c about 3 years old JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooti… read more
How do you extend the ring on phone, had it about 3 to 4
Louie, Technician
been going on since we got it/tried dialing 94 and 99 but nothing … read more
We have a KX-TGE272 phone and cannot control the number of
Louie, Technician
We have a KX-TGE272 phone and cannot control the number of rings before the answering feature connects. Also have not received ANY messages since problem occurred. … read more
I have. a v-Tech model CS6229-4. When the answering machine
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have. a v-Tech model CS6229-4. When the answering machine picks up, the message does not play. How do I reset the phone so that the announcement will play. Thanks-Jeff … read more
My V-tech cordless phone is not ringing and not taking
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hi, My V-tech cordless phone is not ringing and not taking messages either' … read more
I bought the Panasonic Digital Cordless Telephone Answering
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I bought the Panasonic Digital Cordless Telephone Answering System. On the front page of the instructions the Model shown is KX-TG4221. I have tried more than a dozen times to change my personal greet… read more
I have a CS6929-3 telephone set purchased January 16,2016 which
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a CS6929-3 telephone set purchased January 16,2016 which worked well until this past week. I have a phone package from Bell telephone that included various thing and until yesterday I could not… read more
I have a Iwatsu 1X-12KTD-2 phone system and when calling
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Iwatsu 1X-12KTD-2 phone system and when calling into the system the phone continues to ring and does not go to phone message. I therefore, would like to set a new message so I can get missed … read more
My panasonic is not picking up messages and now I have call
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
My panasonic is not picking up messages and now I have call waiting too which I have never had before. The model is:kx-tge260… read more
I have a Panasonic cordless phone Model no KX-TG5933AL with
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a Panasonic cordless phone Model no KX-TG5933AL with answering system. There seems to be a problem with callers not receiving my message,& are being told that my message bank is full, when it i… read more
accidentally turned off answering machine remotely, its in
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
accidentally turned off answering machine remotely, it's in California, I'm in florida. How do I turn it back on… read more