Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

House Phoneall calls in for novenber. Panasonic. Ineed a…

Customer Question
House Phone(###) ###-####all calls...

House Phone(###) ###-####all calls in for novenber

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Ineed a Phone no. thatcame in nov.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That information (phone calls log or register for a whole month) is not available on your Panasonic phone, I am sorry to have to say, since it does not have that large a memory capacity (and does not log incoming calls in that fashion, only some special numbers such as the Blocked Numbers list.)

To get that information, I advise you to contact your phone company, or phone line service provider.

(If you need the right number, please tell me what your phone company or phone line service provider name is, and I will give you the right number.)