Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Can not get my handsets to register with base unit.

Customer Question
Can not get my...

Can not get my handsets to register with base unit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Kx-tge240

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Old base unit failed, got new base and trying to register handsets...handset 5 & 6 have registered ...can not get the other 4 handsets to register

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

All handsets mode number is *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the main base unit you have? It will be on the bottom of the main unit.

Please let me know

Thank you