Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How can I extend ring before it goes to voice mail on my old…

Customer Question
How can I extend...

How can I extend ring before it goes to voice mail on my old vetch phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

It says connect to Cell on upper right . I don't where to find model number. It is white. sets on desk

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Since we have owned it for several years. as I get older, I get slower. Need more rings. Only get 3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That is my only problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone/message system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) How are messages normally listened to (press PLAY on main base, dialing into a system, etc.)?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

model DS6722-3 BS
Msgs are listened to by pushing play
Server is Spectrum
Find this confusing.Dont want monthly service. I am concerned that I have enrolled into something I do not want. I just don't want to trip racing to answer this phone.
I have grandkids here. Have run out of time. How do I disengage and get money back. Will try again later.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

To try again later - and continue here - simple leave your question open and I will wait for when you are ready to continue.

I'm most of the day today, so simple post back on this page when you are ready to continue.

Thanks, ***** *****

babysitting all wknd. didn't realize what website I got into. Want to cancel. Can I do that now.

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.