Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I recently purchased the Panasonic cordless telephone system…

Customer Question
I recently purchased the Panasonic...
I recently purchased the Panasonic cordless telephone system KX – TG 9542. I would like to turn off the ringer on line 1 on some of the handheld sets and the same for on line 2 on another sets. When the incoming calls come in there is a verbal announcement. I want to turn that feature off. How do I do that.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with these issues, may I ask:

1) Was this system purchased as NEW or perhaps used?

2) Were ANY documents packaged with the system, such as a FULL user manual or only a "quick guide"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I'm sorry that you did not see my question. I certainly do not purchase used products and is it was brand-new. Since you did not respond to me in a timely basis, I think some the problems myself and please do not charge me for the session
I'm sorry that you did not see my question. I certainly do not purchase used products and is it was brand-new. Since you did not respond to me on a timely basis, I fixed some the problems myself and please do not charge me for the session

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including any charges.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.