Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am trying to unblock a phone number. Panasonic. It's

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to unblock a phone number.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

It's always been this way but with only one number of a friend whose number says "call blocked"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model should start with KX-TG).

2) Are there ANY OTHER numbers that have been blocked that you want to KEEP blocked?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

model # KX-TG6572R
no
Lisco

Hi again and thanks for that information.

To help with this, I have attached (as an image) some ENHANCED instructions for how to ERASE any numbers stored in the "block list".

NOTE: You MAY have to click the long link below to see that image.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any trouble using or interpreting the instructions. The key are is what button to push in STEP 3, once you have found and highlighted the number in step 2.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

If you have ANY trouble seeing or interpreting the steps, I have them in a TEXT format below.

Here are the steps to UNBLOCK (Erase) a number.
0) pick up ANY handset - while the system is not in use (not on a call).
1) press MENU, then # 2 1 7 (pound-two-one-seven)
2) press the UP/DOWN arrows keys to scroll though and display the desired entry (the number you want to erase).
3) Press the ERASE soft key (button below displayed word ERASE).
3a) Press UP or DOWN arrows to highlight "Yes", and press SELECT (soft key).
3b) Press the OFF key (to exit programming).

That should do it.

Please give these steps a try, then TEST this setting (if you can) and let me know if you get stuck on a step or have any issues.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)