Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have the Panasonic cordless phone system Model Number

Customer Question
I have the Panasonic...

I have the Panasonic cordless phone system Model Number KX-TG6421C with three phones Model Number TGA642C. The phone in the base has gone dead but the other two phones are working fine. The phone is quite warm to hold. Does it likely need new batteries or is there some other issue. If it needs new batteries where would I get them. We always keep the phone in the base so it was always charged..

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your Panasonic system, or was it bought separately?

The handset came with the system.

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

The other two handsets show the 'missed call' message. This one has that and the request to charge. However, the charging doesn't help. Again, the phone is quite warm to touch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the solution.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.