Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Where is the call forwarding list on my telephone. I have…

Customer Question
Where is the call...

Where is the call forwarding list on my telephone. I have KX-TG6545 model

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic KX-TG6545

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have nomorobo and this system is kicking all my phone calls out after 2 rings. According to web information I have to go to the call forwarding list and remove their number. I can not find anything on call forwarding in the manual. I have already called AT&T and they have removed that number from their system.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

2) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

3) Do you have access to an outside phone (such as a cell phone or neighbor's phone) - that can be used to place a TEST CALL to the landline number - to find out what is heard by outside callers? If so, please make such a TEST CALL and let me know EXACTLY what is heard.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer