Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just started installing my new Panasonic KX-TG7875. I

Customer Question
I just started installing...

I just started installing my new Panasonic KX-TG7875. I tried to set up date and time on my hand sets. I made a mistake and I need to reenter the correct info. How do I do This?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TG7875?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Just to set up the unit. Date and Time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take the handset and key in Menu#101 and then you'll be prompted to enter the date/time again.

You can also just wait a bit and after you've received a few calls the system will typically pick up the correct time/date from the phone company caller id info too.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.