Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have vtech system CS6719 and I got three more satelite…

Customer Question
I have vtech system...

I have vtech system CS6719 and I got three more satelite phones and I can not get them to work on that sysrem?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CS6719? What have you tried so far?

I just got does three extra phones yesterday the 3 are CS6709

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me to make them work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

How many phones do you have with the original/existing system?

2 phones

Thanks for confirming,

you will need to register these handsets,

first put them on their own individual chargers for several hours to chage up,

then individually set one of the new handsets onto the main base station, for about 3 minutes, it should go through the registration process automatically and when done it will beep and show registered on the screen. When done, repeat with the others. If that does not work, let me know and we can go through some manual steps if needed.

I do not need you ,please return the charge to my credit card.

I provided an answer for you above already. You have paid the agreed upon fees to the site, I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

If you need further help, under the fees you've already paid, just let me know.