Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have an [email protected] phone, model HDaudio with a bad message on…

Customer Question

I have an [email protected] phone, model HDaudio with a bad message on it. How do I get that changed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

This is a landline model.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

For at least a month and I don't know how to change the recorded partial message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I just need the sequence or key to get into the voice mail.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

4) Can you tell me more about the "bad message" - such as what makes it "bad"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Our phone service is part of our Cox package. I just need to know how to change the voice mail message!

Hi again,

Can I safely assume that the "message" being referred to is the "Greeting" or "Announcement" that is heard - before outside callers can leave a message?

If so, the following page should give you the steps needed to record a new greeting.

NOTE: You MAY have to enter your zip code on that page to get the most accurate information for your specific area.

Click Here --> https://www.cox.com/residential/support/setting-up-voice-mail-greetings.html

Please let me know if that works for you, or if you have any more questions about your phone system.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)