Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic cordless phone. It is model #KX-TGA641.

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic cordless phone. It is model #KX-TGA641. The sound went away, so I replaced the batteries, but still no sound.

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your Panasonic system?

About two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

No, just one. I have two.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

I have two handsets, but the problem is only with one of them. There are no other phones on the same line.
This is a landline from my local cable/phone company. I don't have dsl, but I don't know what it is anyway.
The model of the phone, from the base is KX-TG6432M

Thank you for confirming,

does the phone work if you put it into speakerphone mode?

No, I don't want to switch to a phone call. This is my free trial, for $5!!
You already have my $5, so what's next?
What is your phone number, so I can get my money back?
Are you there?

I'm not asking you to. You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You paid the full agreed upon fees for the chat however, which was not 5, that was just to post the question, not the total.

For me to help you, under the fees you've already paid, please provide me with the requested details.