Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a KXTGF370 model and it is now answering after 7

Customer Question
I have a KXTGF370...

I have a KXTGF370 model and it is now answering after 7 rings. I had it answering after two rings. How do I adjust the number of rings before answering?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

KTXG370

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I cannot find the manual and it has started to answer after 7 rings within the past week. I want it to answer after two rings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Would a copy of the electronic (PDF) version of the manual be helpful to you?

I can also send other information here to answer your questions.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

As a reference, I have a link to a video showing the process of changing the number of rings on this and similar systems. Please take a look and try those steps with one of the handsets for your system.

Click Here to see Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNb6CpoAA2Q

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)