Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I replaced the battery in one of my handsets. I let it

Customer Question
I replaced the battery...

I replaced the battery in one of my handsets. I let it charge for about 15 hours. It shows on the screen, "Out of range or no pwr at base." I was right by the base. The other two sets work fine. I tried deregistering and registering all the handsets. That worked on two, but not the one I put the new battery in. What can I do now?

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your system, or was it bought separately?

It was bought separately.

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

No. Handset 1 and 2 work. Only handset 3 shows that message.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the make and model number of the phone system?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.