Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have mitel super console 1000, When some one call, I hit…

Customer Question
I have mitel super...

I have mitel super console 1000, When some one call, I hit button answer, and I could not hear and talk with guest

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

Before 1 hr

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

We have only one hand set

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I think, I called in help and got it solved. please reverse my changes of $21. 00