Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We do not have messages we always did pound 99 it now tells…

Customer Question
We do not have...

We do not have messages we always did pound 99 it now tells is no service

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Vtech bought at Best Buy I do not see a number and we lost or misplaced booklet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why did we lose this feature.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Who provides your home phone service?

Infinity through comcast

Okay try picking up the line (press talk to get a dial tone) then try dialing *99 instead,

if that doesn't work try *98

and if that doesn't work dial your full 10 digit home phone number (no * or #) and that should put you into the message system.

Let me know if that works for you please.

Still not in service. Please ignore my request I did not know you were going to charge me. First you say $5 and now it's 26
I will find another way
Thankyou for your trouble
Bernie

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

This has nothing to do with the agreed upon chat fees you had already paid and agreed to on the payment page. This also was not $5, that was only to post your question, the total you agreed to and already paid was explained when posting your question.

As a next step, please unplug power to your comcast modem for at least 5 minutes, replug, then test again.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.